Interested in a challenging job?
(solutions) architects (senior and junior)
As an architect at ARS Traffic & Transport Technology, you are directly involved in the development of innovative products and services in the field of traffic and transport. Depending on the knowledge and experience, the architect is involved in the design of the entire solution or is involved in the functional or technical elaboration. The results of the design process are used by the development teams. As a result, the architect has intensive contact with the developers.
As an architect you are analytical, creative and you have a high problem-solving ability. You can work independently or in a team. You have good documentation and communication skills and have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language. In addition, you have the following background:
- A completed HBO or WO education (preferably in a technical direction)
- At least 3 years of experience in the design and architecture of complex systems
- You have multidisciplinary IT knowledge of both software andhardware.
- The ability to work independently and in a team
What can you expect from us?
- A company that carries out socially relevant projects.
- Lots of variety and responsibility.
- Room for personal development.
- A competitive salary and an attractive profit-sharing scheme.
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology BV provides innovative technological solutions for the traffic and transport market worldwide. Internationally, mobility is growing very fast. These challenges call for ‘intelligent’ solutions. ARS T&TT designs, develops, implements, operates and maintains Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS).
Are you interested? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation letter. The application can be addressed to ARS recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.