We’re looking for JBPM Developers with strong expertise in JAVA. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
- Working closely with our clients to understand their business, functional, technical, and implementation requirements
- Planning and monitoring of the project deliverables from the team
- Provide key input in technology stack evaluation and assist the architect in terms of technology choices for the projects when needed
- Design and govern the reusable accelerators, apply design patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. error handling, logging etc.)
- Working with the relevant teams to ensure the timely delivery of the projects
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artefacts, work products and presentations for the customer
- Contribute towards excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and development teams
- Take ownership of the solution delivery, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a solution
- Strong working knowledge of BPM configuration and implementation.
- Knowledge of system development methodologies Dev Ops and Agile along with JIRA Confluence.
- Restful Web service Development experience.
- Expertise in Java BPM.
- Hands-on and in-depth knowledge in Java, JBPM3, JBPM 6 and Maven etc.
- Must have hands on experience in configuring and installation of JBPM.
- Must have hands on and in-depth knowledge in JavaJ2EE.
- Develop and code BPM Solutions for complex technical designs to ensure the optimal solution is recommended.
- Must work with in the development teams in agile setup.
- Should analyse the business requirement and design into JBPM Solution.
- Should have strong communication skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or a related field.
- 4 to 7 years of experience
- Experience in leading the teams
- Knowledge on process methodologies – Agile/frameworks
- Excellent Communication Skills