We’re looking for .Net Developer to work with our development team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Understand customer requirement, design, and build the application, work together with the project team to deliver quality results, review and test the deliverable to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Collaborate with project management and IT development teams (offshore coordination)
- 3+ years of development experience using C# .NET.
- Technical hands-on experience in .NET Core (nice to have), MVC and Web APIs/Microservices design patterns.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Familiarity with REST architecture styles/APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or a related field.
- 3 to 7 years of experience
- Must have effective communication skills and should have an adaptability to any new technologies
If you are interested in one of our vacancies, please send your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org