- Understand the requirements and prepare estimates, solution and proposal taking support from various internal stakeholders
- Develop project plan, schedule and setup tracking and reporting aligned with defined methodology
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Identify the risks and provide a mitigation plan in a timely manner
- Identify and manage dependencies with internal and external parties to reduce impact on baseline parameters like cost, schedule etc
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Timely and proactive reporting of progress to all stakeholders
- Follow and ensure adherence to project development methodology as defined from time to time
- Guide and mentor the project team to deliver the commitments at required quality and within budget
- Track and report project metrics; take corrective actions for continuous improvement
- Identify and implement innovation and automation to improve productivity
- Preferred – experience in agile / scrum
- Preferred – working experience with international projects (preferably .NET / Java / Embedded Systems based development projects)
If you are interested in one of our vacancies, please send your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org