Lead our next innovative project
A Project Manager at ARS T&TT is responsible for the realization of multidisciplinary IT projects in the domain of traffic and transport within an agreed budget and time frame. As a project manager, we connect you to an experienced senior so you can gain a wealth of experience and quickly grow in your job. Affinity with working in projects is an advantage: we often do a mix of physical installation work, traffic engineering business and IT system development. If your talent includes the integration of hardware (cameras, radars, lasers, loops etc.) with software, that is a big advantage.
What will you do?
- You monitor the progress of your projects and intervene if necessary
- You maintain the communication with both the client and internal management
- You direct and coordinate the work of your internal team and external suppliers
- You develop marketing strategies for existing projects
- You guard the overall financial performance and budget of the projects
- You evaluate need for design changes and make appropriate recommendations
- A university degree from a technical faculty
- Previous experience with the development of technical IT systems is a plus
- Balanced attitude between risk-awareness and can-do attitude
- Understanding of project management methods (e.g. Prince2)
- Proficiency of Dutch and English
- An informal working environment within a young and ambitious company
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Diverse tasks and lots of responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- To become a part of our team and join us for regular team activities
- A great working location: this position is based in our headquarters in The Hague
- A competitive salary and an interesting profit sharing scheme
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology BV designs Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the challenges induced by the rapid growth of mobility worldwide. These challenging questions require ‘intelligent’ solutions.
A wide variety of in-house talent enables ARS T&TT to command all phases of the production process: design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance. ARS T&TT has a total of 350 employees spread over four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India and one in the US. The headquarters are located in The Hague.
Working at ARS T&TT means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. The application can be directed to Bodil Dirkers. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
Of course you can always call to ask questions, you can reach us on +31 70 360 8559.
ARS T&TT is an equal opportunity employer. You can find additional information here.