Interested in a challenging job?
Constantly analyzing international market needs and the developments therein. By their creativity they are able to devise and describe realistic and profitable products and services. Are able to communicate convincingly about this with senior management, (potential) clients and with the people who realize the technology. Creating and maintaining the product road map that makes it possible to realize products once, and to sell them frequently.
You support in the design, realization, testing and delivery of software products that are implemented by ARS T&TT or its partners in national and international assignments. You maintain contacts with suppliers, place orders and monitor them. Remote control of the offshore teams is one of the possibilities. The function is based on 40 hours.
- Analyzing the developing market demand and technical solutions.
- Providing support to the product strategy and roadmap.
- Writing use cases and functional and technical requirements.
- (Checking) testing of the delivered software.
- Providing support to the implementation of the products.
You have at least a Bachelor’s degree and demonstrable experience and affinity with technology. You have excellent communicative skills, you are a doer but also able to coordinate and delegate matters. You work in a structured way without sacrificing flexibility if unforeseen things occur. You keep an overview and set the right priorities if required.
Further requirements are:
- Organizationally and analytically talented.
- You master effective communication in word and writing in the Dutch and English language.
- Experience and affinity with UI design is an advantage.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office.