Interested in a challenging job?
(Senior) Project Managers
Leading the successful realization of technology contracts. Natural and decisive leader with strong ability to analyze and structure, and with a good understanding of technological possibilities and impracticalities. Knows that contracts must be executed within the limits of the agreed budget, the maximum delivery time, the minimum scope of delivery and the agreed quality. This function requires personalities that know how to perform well under pressure.
You lead international customer projects where ARS products are rolled out. You maintain contacts with your own product organization, suppliers and partners. Managing the project team, and where necessary development teams (nearshore and offshore). You are substantively involved in the realization of the objectives of the client and are therefore also expected to have or want to acquire knowledge and experience about the field. The position is based on a 40-hour workweek.
Demonstrable experience in the field of IT software development. You have excellent communicative skills; you are a doer but also able to coordinate and delegate matters. You work in a structured way without sacrificing flexibility if unforeseen things occur. You keep an overview and set the right priorities if required.
The job requirements are as follows:
- You have a demonstrable passion for digital technology and commerce, and have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in preferably computer science, physics or electrical engineering
- You have at least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- You have experience with coaching and leading in a project
- You have demonstrable experience with the development and implementation of products and/or projects under Fixed Price/Fixed Time conditions
- You have experience with ICT support systems and their implementation (including web applications, mobile applications)
- The ability to communicate effectively in word and writing in the Dutch and English language is a requirement
- Do you have experience with or knowledge of working with the government as a stakeholder? Then that is an advantage