Interested in a challenging job?
Service manager/Service analyst
Taking care of the maintenance of 24/365 operational systems. In order to fulfill this, managing the monitoring and surveillance services. Preventing, recognizing and resolving incidents and problems. Great eye for detail and great process discipline. Reports the performance of the operational systems to the client. Develops long-term relationships with clients, continuously analyzes how customer needs are met and creates proactive proposals for further improvements.
The service manager/analyst is responsible for the continuous functioning of complex and critical systems. He/she safeguards the operational results from the client’s perspective and reports to both the client and internal management. The service manager has supervision over a team of operators and makes sure to minimize the chance of operational failings through the prudent structuring of their tasks. He/she coordinates changes, manages incidents, maintains customer relations and initiates structural improvements through insightful process analyses. The service manager reports to the planning & logistics business line manager.
Your main tasks are:
- drawing up, monitoring and fulfilling service contracts and SLAs, which are set up on the basis of ITIL
- taking care of the implementation, management and monitoring of the incident management
- managing the own management organisation in the Netherlands and India
- managing suppliers
- proactively analyzing processes and starting analyses and problem management initiatives that lead to structural improvements
- maintaining a long-term relationship with the customer(s)
- ensuring the safeguarding and maintenance of ongoing service contracts and contributing to their renewal
- providing monthly reports, both internally and externally
You have at least a Bachelor’s degree and demonstrable experience and affinity with technology. You have excellent communicative skills; you are a doer but also able to coordinate and delegate matters. You work in a structured way without sacrificing flexibility if unforeseen things occur. You keep an overview and set the right priorities if required.
Further requirements are:
- 5+ years of experience as service manager
- A pro-active attitude
- A keen eye for customer satisfaction and budget control
- ITIL proficiency
- Proficiency of Dutch and English