Interested in a challenging job?
Technical Application Manager
You support the project manager(s) in delivering products and components for the realization of projects and carry out the technical application management.
Your main tasks are:
- Responsible for the management of the technical system application on production environment in accordance with agreements with the relevant customer and in accordance with authorization by the service manager.
- Analysis of incoming incident reports – and finding out the root cause.
- Proposing remedial actions to resolve the incident that occurred. This can consist of a “quick fix” for urgent situations and permanent changes for removing root-cause.
- Coordinating and instructing third party software partners for realizing and testing a fix in development and test environment.
- Testing the delivered software releases in accordance with acceptance test protocol.
- Implementing patches and updates.
- Providing consultancy services and practical support within projects and service contracts on request.
- Carrying out various management processes within established budgets and schedules.
- Carrying out management activities according to the applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Maintaining contacts with subcontractors and third parties with regard to the execution.
- Attending and representing ARS T&TT in consultation structures with customers, subcontractors and third parties.
- Maintaining and improving the relationship of trust with existing and potential customers.
- Achieving customer satisfaction.
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and affinity with technology. You have excellent communicative skills; you are doer but also able to coordinate and delegate matters. You work in a structured way without sacrificing flexibility if unforeseen things occur. You keep an overview and set the right priorities if required.
You master effective communication in word and writing in the Dutch and English language. Have a general understanding of and affinity with programming and/or creating web applications.
- Experience with and knowledge of PSQL, MySQL MS SQL and Shell Scripting.
- Analytic and problem-solving ability.
- Basic knowledge about IT (networks, hardware, etc.) .
- Basic knowledge about Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience and affinity with UI design is an advantage.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office.